Pages

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
Girls just wanna have fun ~ Cyndi Lauper
Make some fun, happy time ~ Alex Ovechkin

Monday, July 18, 2011

#NeedsMoreBradley (Part2)

Today, while going through my Caps pictures to clean up a Blogger mess, I noticed I had a lot of really funny pictures of Matt Bradley from over the years. After a brief poll, I was convinced it isn't too late for a pictoral tribute to our favorite paper-skinned Capital; Matt Bradley. (Actually, since I really wanted to do one, it didn't take that much arm twisting).

Any time I shot pictures at practices or game warmups, I could almost always be guarnteed of at least one great pic of our MB10.

If you happen to know any Florida Panthers fans; besides teaching them the #needsmorebradley hashtag, I'd really love for them to see what to expect when it comes to the fun loving Brads, so give 'em a link to here to get a small taste.

I would like to dedicate this post to @iloveburritos, who as far as I am concerned, is THE biggest MB10 fan. I know her Capfandom will probably never be the same. :(

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to catch a Caps/Panthers game and snag one or two more, but until then, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you The Many Faces of Matt Bradley:











We'll miss you Brads!


If I discover I've missed any, I'll update the post.

3 comments:

  1. awww. does this mean that, when we play florida, it's going to be #needslessbradley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww ... will definitely miss MB10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Good Luck Brads <3=) We'll miss you:(

    ReplyDelete