Pages

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
Girls just wanna have fun ~ Cyndi Lauper
Make some fun, happy time ~ Alex Ovechkin

Thursday, December 31, 2009

When It’s Time to Change

No, do not expect me to get all maudlin because the end of the year is upon us. Even though Spring is usually thought of as a time for rebirth, I like to think that a new year is the perfect time for change. Not resolution changes, who the hell actually keeps resolutions anyway? But actual changes that don’t require a gym membership, therapist visit, or trip to the diet food aisle.


So, that being said, the following are a list of things that I am going to change starting now:

I will no longer drink  swear  be sarcastic  laugh my ass off at idiots
Aw, fuck it, let’s go get a beer and enjoy ourselves!
















Happy New Year!!!

1 comment: